Vista Sidebar Gadget: F@H personal stats updater

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

LandShark

Vista Sidebar Gadget: F@H personal stats updater

Post by LandShark »

This is a Vista Sidebar Gadget that grab the stats from ExtremeOverclocker.com's F@H stats. It will auto updater 20mins after every EOC's stats updated. Just input your user name and team number.

That's it! Hope you'll like it!

p.s. If EOC doesn't have your stats listed on their F@H stats page, this gadget won't have anything to show then!

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail. ... 87e4150031
Vester
Hardware configuration: Gigabyte Aorus Z590 Pro AX, Intel i9-10850K, 32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-2600, Samsung NVMe EVO 980 Pro 256GB, CoolerMaster liquid cooler ML360, Nvidia Titan X (Pascal), Dell Nvidia RTX 3080 10GB 4Y12V, Pop!_OS.

Post by Vester »

I had to figure it out: Right-click the gadget and go to Options to enter the username and team.

Thanks!
PeterA
Hardware configuration: PC: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+, 1024 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows XP (Home Edition) SP3
Laptop: Mobile AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3500+, 896 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows Vista (Home Premium)

Post by PeterA »

When I downloaded it and installed it, I get the message "Error occurs. Object expected" message displayed instead of my stats. Any idea how to fix this

Update: Must have user name typed in correctly for it to work. :roll: :oops:
LandShark

Post by LandShark »

PeterA wrote:When I downloaded it and installed it, I get the message "Error occurs. Object expected" message displayed instead of my stats. Any idea how to fix this

Update: Must have user name typed in correctly for it to work. :roll: :oops:
first, make sure your stats is listed on EOC's web site. as this gadget gets the info/stats from them. if they don't have you listed, it won't get anything and will error out.
Team32, Overclocker.com FoldingTeam
How many GHz of Intel & NVidia folding power? Dunno! Lost count!!

My F@H gadget: Vista sidebar gadget iGoogle gadget Yahoo Widget
caveman-jim

Re: Vista Sidebar Gadget: F@H personal stats updater

Post by caveman-jim »

Just a quick thanks for Landshark for this awesome gadget, really liking it. Any chance of an interface for custom backdrops etc?
~~~~ Caveman Make Fire! ~~~~
LandShark

Post by LandShark »

caveman-jim wrote:Just a quick thanks for Landshark for this awesome gadget, really liking it. Any chance of an interface for custom backdrops etc?
will look into it in the future. 8-)
Team32, Overclocker.com FoldingTeam
How many GHz of Intel & NVidia folding power? Dunno! Lost count!!

My F@H gadget: Vista sidebar gadget iGoogle gadget Yahoo Widget
silveradocyn

Post by silveradocyn »

TYVM Nice Gadget.

- - Silveradocyn
In the wild Canyons of OC.