Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

BobWilliams757
Hardware configuration: ASRock X370M PRO4
Ryzen 2400G APU
16 GB DDR4-3200
MSI GTX 1660 Super Gaming X

Re: missing points from all projects 19600 since yesterday

Post by BobWilliams757 »

Hopefully they got them all, but HFM would tell you for sure.

Either way, your long term contributions are appreciated. That's a lot of years of folding, and hardly worth tossing away even if some points didn't credit. Though I didn't fold long term, I did a little when the project was in it's infancy and dropped out, only coming back when COVID hit. But to date I've yet to have any WU not credit due to system issues such as this, and they were a bit more frequent during COVID madness era.

But if points are that important to some, I'd gladly fold a few million for their team if they would otherwise leave the project. The points are just a measure of what we have contributed really, and I think it's safe to say that anyone that has been folding long term has contributed a great deal. Besides, with points inflation due to hardware, we all already know that someone that contributed more years ago vs today would show less points. In my mind, the leaderboards might not really ever show how has contributed the most.
Fold them if you get them!
TheWolf

Post by TheWolf »

The first record date is wrong for me I started some years before that date.
At some point there was a server crash at EOC and that first real record date was lost for many.

I folded full time with CPU in the start with many rigs, then came video card usage.
I then fazed out CPU and went full time graphic cards. I took a few years break and mined with those cards.
We then bought a new home and everything was put into storage for a few years. I was ready to get back
into something but 99% of the hardware was dead from settung so long. So I started over and now have
nine rigs, but am only running five ATM with six video cards. Its all good, cheers!
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

All points logs appear to have been processed from this server, but if there are specific WUs that do not show up please post that PRCG info here. It is possible a log was not fully gone through for some reason.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
TheWolf

Post by TheWolf »

You don't even want to know what my wife had to say when the power bill jumped a extra $200.00+ a month for my little hobby.
I have 3x Tesla M40, 2x Tesla K40, 2x GTX 1060, 1x GTX 1660, 2x GTX 960Ti 2x Tesla K20 just setting unused so I could try to get that bill down some. Bought six newer graphic cards that use less power to replace those not in use. Waiting for next bill hope she is happy.
Happy wife happy life! :D