Method to see historical contributions

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

soopadrive

Method to see historical contributions

Post by soopadrive »

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way where I could view my overall contributions. I'm familiar with seeing my total score points, but I was wanting to break that down further and see what projects I've contributed to, and how many WUs and points have gone to those projects.

Thank you!
BobWilliams757
Hardware configuration: ASRock X370M PRO4
Ryzen 2400G APU
16 GB DDR4-3200
MSI GTX 1660 Super Gaming X

Re: Method to see historical contributions

Post by BobWilliams757 »

There is really no simple way to keep track of all the information you want. You can use HFM to track work unit and project history https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=9903 The data view filters in work unit history would allow you to track by a number of variables, such as project numbers and such.

If you really wanted to you could keep track of the project information through the project summaries. It would take some effort here and there, or you could just add the ones your machine(s) pick up, since they will be broken down to some extent by the hardware you run.
Fold them if you get them!
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Method to see historical contributions

Post by Joe_H »

As mentioned, that has been left to third party tracking through utilities such as HFM.net. When I started nearly 18 years ago they did have a stats report that would list how many WUs you had returned for various projects. That was removed after a few years, it caused excessive loads on the stats server from frequent requests and overly delayed new entries into the database.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3