Question Regarding QRB Status

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

MightyMayfield

Question Regarding QRB Status

Post by MightyMayfield »

I've noticed recently that a second "MightyMayfield" has appeared under the bonus look-up page, yet when I search under the donor statistics page on FAH.org or the EOC database, there still only displays one MightyMayfield with points seemingly accumulating from both. I assumed this meant that there was a machine somewhere without/with a different key, but I have verified all machines are on the same version of FAHControl and are set the same. Does anyone have any insight as to what this could potentially mean?

Thank you.

My opinions are my own and are not affiliated with or attributed to Micro Center or Micro Electronics Inc.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Question Regarding QRB Status

Post by Joe_H »

Each line of the results reported on the bonus status lookup page is for a different passkey. So likely one of your computers is or was configured with a different passkey. Or it is entirely possible someone else on your team decided to donate in your name and configured a machine using their own passkey. If you use the bonus status page and enter your passkey as well as your username, results only for that passkey will show.

The official donor stats for MightyMayfield show 3 WUs done with no team number set, so those are credited under the default Team 0.

Edit - Looking at the Recent CPUs report, one of those Team 0 WUs was returned from one of your machines within the last 24 hours. I am assuming it is one of your own as the reported IP address ends in ".26" like all of the rest of the sources.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
MightyMayfield

Re: Question Regarding QRB Status

Post by MightyMayfield »

Joe_H wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:56 pm Each line of the results reported on the bonus status lookup page is for a different passkey. So likely one of your computers is or was configured with a different passkey. Or it is entirely possible someone else on your team decided to donate in your name and configured a machine using their own passkey. If you use the bonus status page and enter your passkey as well as your username, results only for that passkey will show.

The official donor stats for MightyMayfield show 3 WUs done with no team number set, so those are credited under the default Team 0.

Edit - Looking at the Recent CPUs report, one of those Team 0 WUs was returned from one of your machines within the last 24 hours. I am assuming it is one of your own as the reported IP address ends in ".26" like all of the rest of the sources.
Ah, I had not considered that someone else might have started folding under the same name. I did find the cause of the of team zero, though, so hopefully that will correct itself shortly.

Thank you for your assistance!

My opinions are my own and are not affiliated with or attributed to Micro Center or Micro Electronics Inc.