The status only says ready

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Lindsey_Taylor

The status only says ready

Post by Lindsey_Taylor »

I have been trying to get the folding at home to work, but the status is either ready or paused. I think that I might have done something wrong at setup so I am trying to try again. I have tried uninstalling, but the problem still persists. I am wondering how do I delete my account and try again?
aetch

Re: The status only says ready

Post by aetch »

Once the client is installed it downloads further programs called cores which carry out the work required on the individual work units.
Right now there's an issue with downloading those cores.
Whether it's an issue with the cores themselves or the configuration of the server I don't know but it was only spotted a few hours ago.
It may take a few days for the developers to return and fix the issue, it is the weekend after all.
Folding Rigs - None (25-Jun-2022)

ImageImage
gunnarre

Re: The status only says ready

Post by gunnarre »

If you post some of your log, that might help explain the issue. This explains how to post the useful part of your log file: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26036

The core download issue should be fixed:
toTOW wrote:Those issues downloading cores should be fixed now ...
Online: GTX 1660 Super, GTX 1080, GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC, RX580 + occasional CPU folding in the cold.
Offline: Radeon HD 7770, GTX 960, GTX 950