References for Wikipedia Article

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Carvogu

References for Wikipedia Article

Post by Carvogu »

Hi Guys,

I am the main author of the german Wikipedia Article for FAH - and I am urgently looking for all kind of EXTERNAL references to FAH, I mean not article in PC gamers magazines but for example links from external researches/scientists ... can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance,
Carvogu
DarkFoss
Hardware configuration: AMD 5800X3D Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi II bios 5003 G-Skill TridentZ Neo 3600mhz Asrock Tachi RX 7900XTX Corsair rm850x psu Asus PG32UQXR EK Elite 360 D-rgb aio Win 11pro/Kubuntu 22.04.4 LTS UPS BX1500G

Re: References for Wikipedia Article

Post by DarkFoss »

The Where can I learn more stickied is a good place to start viewtopic.php?f=17&t=28820 Also this thread has a few more links to get ya going viewtopic.php?f=20&t=32617#p315075 Especially Antons.
More links at github too https://github.com/FoldingAtHome/coronavirus
Carvogu

Post by Carvogu »

Thanks DarkFoss but this is almost stuff directly coming from Pande or Bowman, we already read those...I am looking for more independent editors/science articles revieweing FAH
Jesse_V
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: OS: Windows 10, Kubuntu 19.04
CPU: i7-6700k
GPU: GTX 970, GTX 1080 TI
RAM: 24 GB DDR4

Post by Jesse_V »

Hi Carvogu, I was part of small group that together did a huge amount of work on the English F@h article about 8 years ago. I included about 200 citations including to a number of books and articles that I had access to in a university. In particular, the initial background sections heavily reference published articles that I read and studied. It might also be a good idea to refer to the more recent papers available on the F@h website and Wikipedia particularly likes the literature review publications that I found through Google Scholar.
F@h is now the top computing platform on the planet and nothing unites people like a dedicated fight against a common enemy. This virus affects all of us. Lets end it together.
Carvogu

Post by Carvogu »

Hi Jesse, yes, we already checked the english version but honestly almost any paper published on the Fah Website or Google Scholar had been published by Pande or Bowman ... or very nearby institutes.