Help please: Forgot username\email for my team

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

alanazar

Help please: Forgot username\email for my team

Post by alanazar »

Hello,

I founded the "Middle East" team 10314 about 9years ago but since have forgotten the email address and username i've used at the time (it may be the same username as this one).

Appreciate anyone's help in recovering the access for it. Feel free to take your time as i just want to recover access for any future changes (don't need to change anything now).

Thanks!
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Help please: Forgot username\email for my team

Post by 7im »

How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
alanazar

Post by alanazar »

Yeah i should have made that clearer :s i've already tried that site.

I tried it with the different email addresses i had at the time, as well as the different users i MAY have used, but can't get the combination right (this was like 9years ago)

Any other way i can validate my details?
alanazar

Post by alanazar »

Anyone else can help? If not, is it ok to contact the site moderators directly by PM?

thanks!
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

The site Admins can't help. A Pande Group person will need to do this.

Send a PM to PG member "esorin" Send as much personal info as you can to help verify you information.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
alanazar

Post by alanazar »

Thanks again for all the trouble!