AD & Bone cancer - Fluoride & AL

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

spazzychalk

AD & Bone cancer - Fluoride & AL

Post by spazzychalk »

[url]http://charles_w.tripod.com/blood.html[/url]

Fluoride has also been linked to bone cancer. Richmond says that fluorinating water has no perceptible affect on kidneys in children, but that fluoride in water for dialysis should be controlled [Richmond p133, 134]. For old people who are forced to drink a lot of water (or imagine they are) fluoridation seems a very dubious strategy to me though. Drinking it may not be the only problem. It has been proposed that we get even more fluoride from taking showers, etc. than by drinking. Autopsy results showed serious kidney abnormalities in animals that drank water containing both sodium fluoride and aluminum fluoride. The Varner team said that “Striking parallels were seen between aluminum-induced alterations” in cerebral blood vessels that are associated with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of pre-senile dementia. They concluded that the alterations of the blood vessels may be a primary event triggering neuro-degenerative diseases [Varner]. Aluminum has been found to be significantly higher in chronic fatgue syndrome than in normal people [Van Rensburg]. Perhaps aluminum in baking powder and pots and pans should be avoided. Aluminum in vaccines have been significantly linked to a chronic fatigue syndrome like disease [Gherardi]. Aluminum has been linked to bone degeneration in horses. Aluminum has also been proposed to act synergistically with fluoride to produce Alzheimer's disease. Fluoride has also been linked to bone cancer. You may see a blog devoted to persuading officials to discontinue fluoride here.

You may see a very extensive discussion by Thomas Petrie on the awful side effects of fluoride in http://tompetrie.net/id6.html
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: AD & Bone cancer - Fluoride & AL

Post by 7im »

Is this somehow related to fah science, or just a personal crusade against preventing tooth decay?

The consumption of too much fringe "science" is also harmful to your health. ;)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
spazzychalk

Post by spazzychalk »

AD & bone cancer arent related to folding? crusade agaist tooth decay? it says fluoride is bad for you

Post by 314159 »

it says fluoride is bad for you
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/b/bone_ca ... alence.htm
So are perhaps hundreds of other compounds presently found in the food supply here in the U.S. :ewink:

The Fluoride issue is primarily "political" in nature and has been for years.
IMHO, political issues do not belong on this Forum.

I might add that I question the quality of much of the research and am old enough to easily remember the pre-fluoride days. :)
John (from the central part of the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A.)

A friendly visitor to what hopefully will remain a friendly Forum.
With thanks to all of the dedicated volunteers on the staff here!!
bruce

Post by bruce »

I agree that it's primarily a political issue, just like the thousands of inflammatory campaigns about how everything bad that might be happening is somehow a grand government conspiracy. Few reputable scientists support the idea that fluoride causes more problems than it solves. You're welcome to believe anything you want to on this issue, but please don't campaign for your point of view here.

Thread closed.