QUESTION ABOUT UNKNOWN TEAMS

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Streak

QUESTION ABOUT UNKNOWN TEAMS

Post by Streak »

Hi there, i was looking for my F@H points and when i see it, i can check that the team that i wanted to contribute with is not the onlyone that i am contributing, i would like to know where those teams appear from, and if i can left them and keep only the Jigg's team, wich is the one that i wanted to contribute from the begining...

I personally dont believe that i can get back the other teams points and put them at Jigg's team, but in case it is possible, i would like to do it :D if dont, there's not a problem

others teams that i dont know:

Default (No team specified) (0)
Earned 79.370 points by contributing 36 work units

LinusTechTips_Team (223518)
Earned 2991 points by contributing 1 work units

Team AnandTech (198)
Earned 39 points by contributing 2 work units
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: QUESTION ABOUT UNKNOWN TEAMS

Post by Joe_H »

Usernames are not registered in any way, so the one you are using was probably used by others in the past.

As for points, one earned and recorded for a username or team the F@h policy has been that they will not be moved and assigned to a different username or team.

So if you look up your points by specifying both a team and your username you should see just your points.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
Streak

Post by Streak »

And how i can do to left those not registered teams?
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

What do you mean by "not registered teams"? There is nothing you can do, they are registered teams and the default Team 0 for those who do not specify a team. The points are credited to those teams and the original other users of the "Streak" username. You didn't do those WUs, and you can't leave them. Any WUs you process using your username and team will be credited to that team, not the ones past users of the username contributed to.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3