Folding through a Team#, not sure if setup correctly

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

bustamove

Folding through a Team#, not sure if setup correctly

Post by bustamove »

I clicked through and setup through Banano. Using the name and team numbers they gave me, I set everything up and have been folding for the last day. I'm currently on my 3rd unit. I requested a passkey, and when I received the email F@H had changed my username because of unsupported characters. If I change it to match passkey, will Banano Team not receive my info? Is there a different way to setup, with wallet, without a team number if thats where its getting confused? This is my first time using this and this part has been very confusing, only showing unit results in the client. Thank you for any guidance!
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Folding through a Team#, not sure if setup correctly

Post by Joe_H »

You will need to ask the team support channels this question, they have no official connection with the F@h project. There is information on the F@h site as to what characters are supported and recommended in a username, if they are failing to follow that they need to adjust how they assign you them.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
bustamove

Post by bustamove »

Thank you for your response @joe_h I'm very new to this, is there a link to the team support channels you mentioned, or is it somewhere on the main forum page? I appreciate your help.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

They have a number of links at the bottom of this page - https://bananominer.com - to Twitter and Reddit as well as a chat channel.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
bustamove

Post by bustamove »

TYVM!