Stats server issue?

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Stats server issue?

Post by Joe_H »

The link in FAHControl points to an old stats interface. When they put out the new stats frontend that broke the links, and not all of the redirects work. You can enter a custom link in the preferences for FAHControl that uses one of the working links to the official stats, or as some do it can point to the EOC stats.

People have posted different ways of keeping a history of WUs processed. One method is using HFM.net. Another is data scraping through log files to get the PRCGs for the various WUs processed.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
gunnarre

Post by gunnarre »

They recently replaced the statistics server. There is a pull request submitted to fix this: https://github.com/FoldingCommunity/fah ... nd/pull/88

In the meantime, you can go to Preferences in FAHControl and put a hard link to your donor statistics if you want. For team stats, you can choose ExtremeOverclocking to the correct team, but for the individual, you can only put in a URL.
Online: GTX 1660 Super, GTX 1080, GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC, RX580 + occasional CPU folding in the cold.
Offline: Radeon HD 7770, GTX 960, GTX 950
Peter_Hucker

Post by Peter_Hucker »

Joe_H wrote:People have posted different ways of keeping a history of WUs processed. One method is using HFM.net. Another is data scraping through log files to get the PRCGs for the various WUs processed.
I trawled through the log to find what I needed, but HFM would be easier. I'm using HFM but couldn't find a way to do it. You call it HFM.net - is that different to HFM?
toTOW
Site Moderator

Post by toTOW »

HFM only tracks WU it knows. So it won't display past work, or work that is done when it's not running.

Use CTRL + H or Tools > Work Unit History Viewer to access the tool.

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

Peter_Hucker wrote:
Joe_H wrote:People have posted different ways of keeping a history of WUs processed. One method is using HFM.net. Another is data scraping through log files to get the PRCGs for the various WUs processed.
I trawled through the log to find what I needed, but HFM would be easier. I'm using HFM but couldn't find a way to do it. You call it HFM.net - is that different to HFM?
HFM.net is the full name of the monitoring app.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
Peter_Hucker

Post by Peter_Hucker »

In that case I'm using it. How do I get a history of completed work from it? Ah, tools, work unit history viewer, didn't see that before.