FAH Mobile Monitoring, Second Attempt (iOS & Android)

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

ChristianVirtual

FAH Mobile Monitoring, Second Attempt (iOS & Android)

Post by ChristianVirtual »

Ok; I hear you guys. You like Android as much a I like the iOS environment.

As with all the lockdown and limitations still on in my country of residence I can't spend much time on other activities I started for a better work-life-balance. So I fall back to bad habits and spend time coding stuff. And came up with the following:

Now the questions to all of you: What requirements/desires you might have on mobile monitoring for both iOS and Android. My current iOS application will remain and also soon be updated to comply with Apple rules and to fix some issues (and adding this fancy Dark Mode).
What I will not be able to port right now is the protein viewer as that require more low-level calls for Metal or OpenGL.

But basic monitoring... what do you need on a daily base ? :eugeek:

Open for suggestions ...
Last edited by ChristianVirtual on Tue May 05, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Please contribute your logs to http://ppd.fahmm.net
HaloJones

Re: FAH Mobile Monitoring, Second Attempt

Post by HaloJones »

Hi Christian, I've got your old version from 2017 on my iPhone, how do I get this one?
single 1070

ChristianVirtual

Re: FAH Mobile Monitoring, Second Attempt

Post by ChristianVirtual »

HaloJones wrote:Hi Christian, I've got your old version from 2017 on my iPhone, how do I get this one?
Once I finished it and uploaded to both Apple and Google. Depending on the functionality the community would like. Will be a new app and both first generation FAHMM and this new one can both run. They don’t know each other.
ImageImage
Please contribute your logs to http://ppd.fahmm.net
turbex

Re: FAH Mobile Monitoring, Second Attempt (iOS & Android)

Post by turbex »

I'd certainly like to see an Android monitoring/control app - thank you!