Obtaining FAH data

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

rpatro

Obtaining FAH data

Post by rpatro »

Hello,

I was curious where one might obtain the MD trajectories that result from different Folding @ Home runs. The FAQ suggests that after scientific publications are made available for particular datasets, the raw data will be made publicly available. However, I've only been able to locate the raw MD trajectories for a single paper. My lab is working on some tools to analyze MD simulations, and access to some of the FAH data would be invaluable. In particular, we're looking for large ensembles of trajectories for the same molecule. Does anyone know if this data has been made available or where it can be requested?

Thanks,
Rob
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Obtaining FAH data

Post by 7im »

Welcome to the forum.

Try contacting the project head. pande at stanford dot edu
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.